About Freedom Bail Bonds
Freedom Bail Bonds has been serving the Amarillo community since 2003. The owner has 14 years experience in the bail bonds industry.
Freedom Bail Bonds is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offers services for the following: bail bonds, felony bonds, misdemeanor bonds, jail bonds, jail release, city jail bonds, county jail bonds, Texas bail bonds, Pampa bail bonds, drunk driving, and warrants, just to name a few things.
The staff at Freedom Bail Bonds knows that being arrested can be a scary experience for all involved. We can make it easier for you during this time. We understand. We will help you through it, emotionally and financially. We will guide you each step of the way, making it easier for you to pay for services you need.
Call Freedom Bail Bonds & Get Out of Jail Quick!
Freedom Bail Bonds can write nationwide bail bonds, in addition to being centrally located in the Texas Panhandle and able to write bail bonds for the following towns:
- Amarillo - Amarillo City Jail (806) 378-4264
- Potter County Detention Center (806) 335-4100
- Randall County Detention Center (806) 468-5752
- Canyon Police Department (806) 655-5005
- Dumas - Moore County Jail (806) 935-4145
- Hereford - Deaf Smith County Sheriff Department (806) 364-2311
- Panhandle - Carson County Sheriff Department (806) 537-3511
- Pampa - Gray County Sheriff Department (806) 669-8022
- Claude - Armstrong County Sheriff Department (806) 226-3711
- Tulia - Swisher County Sheriff Department (806) 995-3326
- Vega - Oldham County Sheriff Department (806) 267-2162
- Clarendon - Donley County Sheriff Department (806) 874-3533
- Dimmit - Castro County Sheriff Department (806) 647-3311